Probability and Statistics
Online lecture covering basic probability and statistics.
- Analyzing Categorical Data 9/25
- Displaying and Comparing Quantitative Data 9/25
- Summarizing Quantitative Data 9/27
- Modeling Data Distributions 10/2
- Exploring Bivariate Data 10/9
- Study Design 10/11
- Probability 10/16
- Counting, Permutations, and Combinations 10/23
- Random Variables 11/6
- Sampling Distributions 11/13
- One Sample Confidence Interval 11/15
- One Sample t and z Significance Tests 11/20
- Two Sample Inference for the Difference Between Groups 11/27
- Inference for Categorical Data 12/4
R & R Studio
R is an open source programming language for statistical computing and graphics. The R language is widely used among statisticians and data miners for developing statistical software and data analysis. R Studio is a free and open-source integrated development environment (pretty and streamlined interface) for working in R.
Homework will be done through the MyStatLab online service. The code to sign up for this particular course is nixon78205.